The HOWS Project is holding it’s 3rd Annual Community Yard Sale and Holiday Market on November 14, 2020. The event will be outdoors on the lawn at The Shops at Stonefield.
For the latest updates please see our Facebook Event page
Vendors must provide their own tent/tables/racks/tarps/chairs.
Tables $25 each
Tarps and Clothing Racks: $15 each
Please join us as a vendor – use the form below to reserve your spot:
- Face masks required at all times, properly worn over one’s nose and mouth
- Tables must be 6-10ft apart from other vendors’ tables
- Must have hand sanitizer on table for you and attendees of the sale to use
- Only have 1-3 people working your table(s)
- Bring wipes or cleaner to wipe down table(s) and/or items – Optional
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- If you have had a fever, cough or a sore throat we respectfully ask you do not attend
- If you have COVID19 symptoms, recent exposures, or pending Coronavirus test results we respectfully ask you do not attend
- If you have traveled out of state or the country and have not quarantined for 14 days we respectfully ask you do not attend
We can't do it alone
We are very thankful for our supporters and sponsors as without their monetary donations, volunteerism, and referrals of dogs in need we would not be nearly as successful in helping as many animals as we do each year.
HOWS Project is committed to serving our clients and offering volunteer opportunities without regard to age, ancestry, disability, national or ethnic origin, race, religious belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.